SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Well, if nothing else, people who take up the Rights are...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    Well, if nothing else, people who take up the Rights are securing the new shares at the same price as the largest holder. Clearly, we then have close alignment between management and PIs with regard to improving the price going forward.

Better that, than a BoD with sackfuls of cheap options and no actual share holdings. I'm sure we have all had our fill over the years from companies that played those games!

Bad as things look at present there is some consolation in picking up shares this low given there is still a potentially excellent project waiting to go.

I am not going to come out with platitudes like 'the darkest hour is before dawn' or similar - but you get my gist :-)

I know my attempt at the numbers have generally induced a major YAWN over here - but I am a genuine investor and these are just the types of opportunities that can work out over the long haul.

The deadline for UK holders to decide on the Rights is 12:00 tomorrow (Friday) so there has had to be a degree more urgency in weighing up the case. Good luck whichever way you decide.
    CPDLC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716958 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.