SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Fair enough Cowboy, you were calling it all over before most...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Fair enough Cowboy, you were calling it all over before most others, maybe Scarva was there with you too.
    I think there are a couple of important things that should be said, in the context of your last post: Firstly, it is not right to blame Mr. Gandel for saving the company from oblivion, I am happy that GIP is still alive and that there is still a chance that we can extricate ourselves with our money back, if lucky, plus a little. Secondly, Mr. G having seized the opportunity presented by Gippsland's terminal stumbling will show his true character by how he treats existing shareholders. Right now there is scepticism about Mr. G's motives and desires but it is early days. There is no doubt that GIP must get some cash in the tin NOW and that is being done. What happens from then on is the all important question. We won't have to wait long to find out.
    Finally, Cowboy, I don't think we are frikin dumb or frightened of the truth, rather we are searching for a way out that gives us something positive for all that we've been through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 128596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.