POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Rights Entitlement Offer, page-9

1. 5,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    You might like to setup a user profile with Computershare using your preferred email address. Once done, you can head over to the My Profile | Communication Preferences page and confirm/enter your email comms preference. Don't forget to hit "Confirm". This is a global comms preference for all your shareholdings that Computershare manage.

Note that Computershare also allows you to set your comms options at a granular level for each and every stock you have holdings of. I strongly recommend (from past experience) that you drill down to these and confirm the settings for each holding you have. You can do this from the My Profile | Communication Preferences page by clicking "Set communications preferences by holding" link. Once there, select the relevant company holdings from the drop-down list and and confirm your comms preferences for your POS holdings.

This should by-pass the snail mail and deliver the docs direct to your Inbox. Just be aware of the potential timing lag issues that exist right now (today). That is, if you setup your profile today (Thurs 30/08) before close of business, it still might not be timely enough to ensure you receive the docs by email, rather than post. It's quite possible that the postal packages are being prepared today and you are still on that list. You could always ring them to discuss. They might have the flexibility to manually intervene and email you a copy of the package, anyway.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by zebster: 30/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.901K 404.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67601212 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18995278 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.