GTE 0.00% 3.2¢ great western exploration limited.

rights entitlements

1. 4,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967

Well, here we are adrift in the Rights Issue doldrums. By now, at any rate, everyone should have their Entitlement & Acceptance Forms, so not long to go now 'til we're under way again.

Guess that's what makes a rights issue something of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it IS democratic - everyone gets to sup at the table equally.

On the other hand, there's a good deal of waiting around while everyone scrapes their pennies together. And shortfall can be a bit of an unknown. With the right sort of professional investor, this could have been home & hosed weeks ago, the money in the bank and all the shares placed to 'safe' hands.

Still, nicely democratic, as I say...and on the basis of the past week's trading - & Friday's close in particular - you'd have to think smaller investors are being given plenty of opportunity to find cash for their Rights, if they need it.

So not much of a shortfall, I wouldn't think.

After that, it should be all "Onwards & upwards!" as the Company reveals plans for its various field campaigns and begins to put money in the ground.

And what an embarrassment of riches it has to explore:

- A huge acreage of Doolgunna ground;
    - The Pine Creek Gold & Uranium project;
    - Forrestania nickel ground (already JV'd with WSA);
    - Ularring Uranium; and
    - Kimberley Uranium & Gold project.

Exciting times ahead in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $12.00K 373.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 224990 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 98377 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.