CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

rights issue - 3 options, page-17

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hoots,

Need to roll with changing circumstances.

1. 16 July 2013 Ernest Henry isn't exporting magnetite, its stock piling it.

2. April 2013 MIM is no longer Xstrata, its just recently become part of Glencore in Switzerland, how long/duration to get any decisions on expenditure? You could expect it was business as usual for quite a few months, say until July same as EH decision, thereafter maybe things changed to don't spend money yet.

3. 19 Sept 2013 MMG has made the decision to terminate its engineering, procurement, and construction contract with Forge at its Dugald River mine's processing facility.

According to the miner "complexities in the Dugald River project's ore body have been identified, prompting a review of the planned mining method".

========
    Will the the timing of any of these three major potential users match the date CDU needs to begin export?

I suggest the insurance of as much money as possible is valid. Need to run a company, and that means you have to dodge a few land mines along the way.

I say again, not too many people have any idea of the intricacies of leading a company.

A simple question, when circumstances change, do you change your mind? You know it really does not take that much corporate imagination to figure stuff out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.