PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

rights issue and capital raising

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    As a small holder in PAB I have been following the criticisms of the Company for the way in which they went about their capital raising. I am not the most experienced investor and definitely not a short trader.I took up my RI and also purchased some of the shortfall shares. My reasons for doing this were because I believed I was assisting the Company to pursue their ultimate goal of finding a cure for myeloma by providing funding to execute the PAT-SM6 clinical trial and also to progress the other initiatives in the pipeline.As a result value would be added to all shareholdings. Perhaps I am a bit naive when it comes to investing in the share market but I believe it was a bit shortsighted of other holders who did not take this opportunity to demonstrate their confidence in the Company and its research. Perhaps some of those investors may like to set me straight and perhaps also suggest how I may get some more of the shortfall shares at five cents.I would hope that the lead managers don't rush into placing the 145m shares just yet and do take advantage of the rising share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $589 91.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4759154 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1636778 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.