TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

rights issue closed and director buys more, page-2

1. 2,257 Posts.
    Yes SS, glowing endorsement by Rick Crabb. The $200,000 that he lent the Company originally was to be repaid out of the money recieved in the Rights Issue (part-portion) and he's chosen to put it straight back into the Company by excercising all of his rights. I took advantage of all mine as well as there's only one way this stock can go from here on in IMO, and thats rapidly up - as soon as we start seeing some more drilling and reporting action based on the initial spectacular results. Announcement today as follows:

(TO BE RENAMED GOLDEN RIM RESOURCES LTD)
    7 December 2006
    Companies Announcement Office
    Australian Stock Exchange Limited
    20 Bridge Street
    SYDNEY NSW 2000 By e-lodgement
    Dear Sir/Madam
    CLOSURE OF RIGHTS ISSUE
    The Board of Directors of Alcaston Mining NL is pleased to announce that the Rights
    Issue of 5 new shares for every 2 shares held by shareholders as at the record date of 9
    November 2006 closed on 29 November 2006. The number of Rights Issue Shares taken
    up by the shareholders was 16,902,407, representing 80.28% of the issue. The remaining
    4,146,695 shares of the Issue were taken up by the Underwriter and Lead Manager to the
    Issue, Patersons Securities Limited, a leading Australian Stock Broking Firm. The Rights
    Issue raised $1,685,368 before costs of the issue.
    The holding statements for the shares are being dispatched .
    Please do not hesitate to contact this office, if any further information is required.
    Yours faithfully
    ALCASTON MINING NL
    GILBERT RODGERS
    Company Secretary

wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.