CGC 0.00% $3.19 costa group holdings limited

1. So, is the logic.... if I owned, say 5000 of CGC, then at 1...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    1. So, is the logic.... if I owned, say 5000 of CGC, then at 1 entitlement for 4 shares owned, I will have 1250 share rights. I will receive in the mail documentation for me to exercise my rights and buy 1250 shares at $2.20.with no brokerage
    2. If I did not want to retain my rights, I would see in my share account, the 1250 rights, listed as CGCR. I could sell the 1250 rights on the ASX, currently CGCR @ $0.49 each, less brokerage, for each right.
    3. Whoever buys that right, will be able to exercise it and be allocated a CGC share at $2.20, plus of course they have outlayed the 49 cents, making the share cost $2.69. plus the rights brokerage.
    4. If I wanted to buy more CGC shares than my entitlement allowed, then I could either buy some 'rights', currently @ $0.49 and pay the $2.20 per share, or,
    5. Take a chance, that the share price will be less than the cost of the right + the current share cost, and buy as usual any time. Currently, the price is $2.69...smack on the rights issue $0.49, plus entitlement offer price of $2.20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.