ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

rights issue may be cancelled, page-8

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    ARU seems to be stuck in a time warp. I have held it for a LONG time, but it has just been going sideways or down now for about a year.

They have a great resource, they have the plans in motion for the refining plant at Whyalla, they have a market ready and waiting, but their share price is failing.

They just seem to be taking far too long, and with the delays announced previously on the BFS etc, I think shareholders and potential shareholders have just been losing patience.

Now with the Rights Issue looking like being a total flop, this will be another nail in the coffin of negative sentiment.

This is a company that SHOULD be going ahead - yet the market cap is shrinking daily, and they could well run into trouble of not getting the funding needed to develop their huge potential.

Is this all due to bad management? Bad decisions by the board and the executive? All compounded by negative sentiment by the market? Manipulation by the big end of town to push the price down?

I know the traditional "wisdom" is that "the market is always right" - but I don't believe that. I think the market is a highly manipulated reflection of what the big boys want, and for their own reasons.

So - what is going on here? Why is ARU consistently being sold down, when logic and its fundamentals in a potentially enormous boom market of REEs suggest that it should be leaping ahead?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $228.1K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 930251 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1241247 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.