SML 0.00% 5.0¢ synergy metals ltd

Ok I will give you a little space...

1. 5,342 Posts.
    Ok I will give you a little space however...
    ---------------------

Following are copy posts or part copy posts from shares.com.au
    -------------------------

Quote from Barry at shares.com.au dated 27/08/07

Does anyone have further substantiated data on SML ?? I have outlined some specific aspects above which, on the face of it, do not appear to tally. That aside, it all hinges on validity of 4 million ounces claim & Washington's research is invariably good.

So, come on guys - lets have some objective input !

Barry

--------------------
    Quote Barry at shares.com.au 16/10/2007

What I know is that a detailed update from Coffey will be released at some stage & I imagined it made sense to also factor in the comprehensive drilling (i.e. 4 rigs) in final quarter '07 to enhance the update. Interestingly, SML have informally indicated that Coffey are "on side" with them about the "potential" regarding Glen Mills & Sunnyside !!!! Frankly, whether the relevant updates appear in 3 days or 3 months makes little difference given the potential.
    --------------------

Just for a little bit of interest James5, what in YOUR opinion do you think about the quotes from barry? Please don't wait for others to respond, just your knowledge will help me out. I do know that with your expertise you will have some answers.
    --------------------------

Ehehehe....No doubt you will duck the issues again and not provide any opinion of your own...lol..

-------------------------
    ps downside has no opinion about the stock in question. Too much easy money elsewhere...

Will watch in anticipation..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.