AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Thanks Jerry. Okay, so now we know where he is... is there...

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Thanks Jerry. smile.png

Okay, so now we know where he is... is there ANYTHING we can do to bring him to account for his abrogation of responsibilities wrt AVQ?
    (It IS on public record that he failed to lodge annual returns, failed to inform shareholders of what was happening, failed to formally wind the company up... just quietly walked out of the office and left the door banging in the breeze. AND NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT! mad.png
    There must be SOMETHING that can be done - even now - some recourse at law available to us, but unfortunately I don't know what it is.
    Does anyone else?

We know he was pulling a salary of $1M a year from our money, so he's not short of capital. He will undoubtedly have it tucked away somewhere, so that we can't easily get at it, but the moral fact remains that he did the wrong thing by many trusting backers, and he OWES US ALL A LOT OF MONEY.

Just as an aside, I wonder if Excelsior is aware of his past performance, and how he explained it away to them. Did they do their due diligencee before appointing him, or did they just accept whatever he told them at face value?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.