KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

Regardless of the discussion on this site aboutthe merits and...

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Regardless of the discussion on this site aboutthe merits and outlook for the company,the people who should know, the directors, seem to have a large amount of confidence that they can see the company through to being a full miner.
    Why else would they have paid the price that they paid for dudleys stock,they would have known that they were having this current share issue.
    It is my belief that the offer will be a success, remember the other investors who took dudleys stock will look to lap up any extra stock at 6 cents, indded you can not help but think they will be given some preferential treatment in the allocation of any stock not being taken up.I presume that these investors would be friends of the board, and would have needed convincing that they were making a solid purchase, as they were paying above market price at the time.
    In addition, the board now owns a large number of shares, they are highly incentivised to get the project moving.
    I for one will be taking out my full entitlment and as much over that as i can get

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.