TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

I've applied for exactly 5 times as many shares as I was...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I've applied for exactly 5 times as many shares as I was entitled to... and paid for them. I'll let you know whether I get any of them. If I don't, it may be a good sign!

Re pumps and dumps, the stock would have been getting pumped BEFORE the rights money hit the TZL accounts and rightly so, hence the run up into the 40s on very thin buy orders. Once the money was banked the stock was inevitably going to fall back. Annoying, but expected. I see no reason for MB to immediately start pumping the stock now they have our money. Why would he?

It might get a lift before January 11th though, for obvious reasons.

Further patience is required with this stock, but should pay off very nicely at some point. Management will promote the stock when it suits them. Shareholders are always squealing for the price to go up immediately, if not before. It usually happens when you have stopped watching it every day and are not expecting anything. Sometimes the initial burst upwards is spectacular, 30 or 40 percent in a day or more. Everyone goes, 'What happened?'

That applied to me with Viralytics. I bought them at 2.8c on fundamentals and nothing happened for ages. Stone dead. Suddenly in the space of two days they ran to 12c amidst much squawking and brouhaha. Okay, now they are back to 3.5c, but my point is that long periods of stagnation followed by sudden unexpected bursts of action are normal for specs. You can rarely tell WHEN they will go, but you can analyse WHY they will go. TZL is a perfect example of that genre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.