IVR 2.70% 3.8¢ investigator resources ltd

rights issue , page-23

1. 315 Posts.
    angk43, I totally agree JA has no interest what so ever about the longterm holders. This idea of the rights to the existing holders to stop dilution (as stated by the company)is nonsense. How could this be if the SP is @ 18c? How did this help dilution?. When all he had to do if he was going to CR do it earlier in the piece to protect long term holders. All they care about is their pay packets at the end of the day. That is why I rather buy on the market than contributing to their pay packets. This totally smells and has been doing so ever since Talbot sells. JA has lost all my confidence, Seems like each man to their own.
    CR usually takes place striaght after a SP rise after good/excellent announcements not at the bottom. His promise of no CR till Paris JORC had us all fooled. Some people bought more shares based on this. Honestly doen't seem like JA has any idea of what he is doing.
    SP rises is not only based on good announcements but by good managment the two goes hand in hand. This really is poor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $25.37K 683.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 434287 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.