LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Rights Issue, page-25

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Snicket, you are right that with another BOD it could already be worthless pieces of paper, or it could have already been a done deal and we are all happy as Larry (as the saying goes).
    We will really never know but based on what I have seen which is a general lack of communication from the management and a tanking share price it has been a cause for concern. If the board had not participated in the current raising most would have jumped ship and viewed it as the Titanic but they have and I am sure many are going to participate to keep the dream alive (just like I did).
    I am hopeful but also concerned at the same time about what has happened over the last few years as many others probably are. Anyone who is not one ounce concerned about the current share price and the decline in cash position has to be kidding themselves IMO.
    Only time will tell if these guys really have done the right thing or stuffed it for all holding. The fact many shares have traded at such a low level indicates some have lost all faith (barring the liquidators of that large shareholder) while clearly others have taken the chance to average down or jump in at a low price. Have people however got faith in the BOD or in the potential of LC. For me it is LC rather than the BOD.
    I do however realise if they were complete fools we would be stuffed but if they were complete fools they would not have lasted as long as they have so far. Just not sure if they can get to the finish line - hoping they can though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.