PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

I think Salt has been the one poster that has consistently held...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I think Salt has been the one poster that has consistently held up his head, acknowledged the perilous state of the company and has looked forward with a positive focus. There is no benefit whatsoever in recriminations against other posters and indeed the board. I believe Salt has kept trying to keep posters focused on the future and pointing out that ABM still has a lot going for it. There still is a lot of hope in it, but if you haven't got hope that things can turn around, then you would be wise to sell and take your losses. I think it very hard to not be emotional if you are a shareholder of ABM.
    I, like a lot of others have almost lost my entire retirement savings in this, plus a loan outstanding. Stupity in believing a fantastic story and having too much faith, no doubt. Now bugger all dough and a very angry wife. But what do you do. I am not looking for sympathy because there will be others worse off.
    I look at ABM's potential and put aside OP as just one piece of the picture that has been stuffed up, the rest is still there though. This is a massive set back but its not game over as the market would suggest. Salt has consistently reminded us of the potential of Bumblebee, Hyperion and Buccaneer. Cash is the main problem atm, but after the RI, that will keep them exploring and doing extensional drilling. I remain hopeful that there will be some JV action down the track. We really need to come out of this with some positive news for the market. At present, ABM is almost priced as valueless. So what can you do except keep thinking that others such as the top couple of sh will want a return and with a board change we may be able to get some traction.
    Keep the head up and look forward not backwards.
    Good luck to all
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.