KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

For once in my life I read all the blurb sheets that go with the...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    For once in my life I read all the blurb sheets that go with the raising "offer". Hidden away under the significant holders entitlements I noted that the former chairman and Md is no longer the largest shareholder. In fact he has slipped to number three. K hamarnis is now clearly number 1 and a M Canci is number 2. This was up until the record date so it could have changed since and I suspect that these two are buying up whatever is available. I could of course be entirely wrong.

It also showed how much these three had to come up with to prevent any dilution. A truckload of money for all three and it will be interesting to see how much each of them does put in.

As for myself, My wife and I are on the coast as she gets treatment for a medical issue.The prognosis is good but it did make us evaluate what we want to do with our lives. Taking up extra shares in a miner that is transitioning back to an explorer would be one of the dumber things we could do, so the paperwork is now at the tip.

Different personal circumstances and we may have done otherwise .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.