ITE i.t.& e limited

(ITE)Rights Issue.All of what cloaka says, makes a lot of sense...

1. 399 Posts.
    (ITE)

Rights Issue.

All of what cloaka says, makes a lot of sense to my asesments....

Also.....

-Do not ...necessarilly; ....imo, judge a good Book ....by its Cover....

Couple of Key Points.....

(1) Note the Date of the Prospectus--30 May.-

-....and even then.... they allow themselves ....some further "wiggle room".

(2) Note.... "where" ....these rights issues--shares wil be Traded.... London.... Not.... on the ASX.....important point when you think about it.

(4)Note the amount.

Only $2.4 m--which is underwritten.

Divide that by say $10K as a max/min- subscription-- =240 .......think about the implications.ie: --it will not cap the real (ITE) share price; as it is too inconsequential.

(4) Note the merger discusssions....

Conclusion.. Do not discount the fact that this--- Rights Issue--- may be deemed by mgt--to be proven to be unnnecssary-- and never ever go ahead.....

-Instead think about the possiblity that (ITE) is sending a clear "smoke signal" to the current bidder....

....that they(ITE) will not run out of cash--and that they will have now, none --nil-- chance ....of doing so....so do NOT delay the negotiations with that in mind.....

(4.ii.)-- And of course that will hasten Bid Nuber One onto the table.....which I emphasize is only Bid number One....

(4iii)-- Think chess pieces and strategy....

(4iv)--Bid Number only--only--imo--has one REAL purpose--to put (ITE_ "into play".... who are the real competitors to ...Razor....on a global basis...?

(5) And I bet the answer is different to the First Bidder perhaps....?

(6) However then the Merger question --as oppposed to Buyout--comes into play...

And that is another story--....for next time....!

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.