ITE i.t.& e limited

Hey all, I’m starting to get goose bumps and it’s not the cold...

1. 146 Posts.
    Hey all,
    I’m starting to get goose bumps and it’s not the cold it’s 35 degrees. The plot thickens......and I ‘m going to put forward some fanciful conspiracy theories on what I think may or may not be going on here. I’m not sure whether anyone knows the full story because I think there are a number of plays and factions happening here, hence the mixed signals. But we do know the board is comprised of very experienced highly regarded professionals, I’m starting to think they may not be all batting together though. I know that they had a plan and that it is coming to fruition and as Robbo says we are just on the crest of the hill ready for easy street. It doesn’t look like the people in the know are selling shares, it must be Ocker short selling ( I hope he’s got deep pockets lol). When Ellis Bugg (the bloke who came out of retirement to fix NAB's problems) was asked at the AGM (IT MAY HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN ROBBO) would Ellis recommend the shares to his mother? Ellis replied something along the lines of yes and his wife and also his children. That’s a pretty good endorsement from someone who is so highly regarded in this industry. I agree with Robbo in all his assessments of this situation and the special issue, as it is a non event in itself and is only designed to signal to the would be bidders that 28 cents is a good place to start and that it’s no use waiting. I think the game will well and truly have started and be out in the open by the time this share issue was/is to take place. UXC’s actions had me puzzled because it was in contrast to what I had heard but what if they were in collaboration with another potential merger partner? Why have the contract negotiations slipped back? Could it be that forces within the company are angling for their own bid? Then of course we have the big boys patiently watching while having their bot bots nibbled on. Exciting times indeed..

Cheers

Cloaka in Noddy land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.