ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Hi mm55mm,My "personal view & read" at present is that...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Hi mm55mm,

My "personal view & read" at present is that (ITE) are all about strategy & positioning.

They've got, imo-- some of the "Good Cards" in their pack-- and now they have been in the process of holding them closer to their chest....even than investors might otherwise have liked ...?!-- perhaps.

They (ITE) also probably know approx when abouts ....some of the cards will be dealt out to them --by the Dealer-- (read Pipe-Line)-- and they now choose --{if not emotionally desire to}---to wait to the very last possible second-- (on one read of the situation) ....to be able to leverage this, to the max.....

However in the game of:--

"...Know when to Hold em', and Know When to Fold 'em...and Know when to just Walk Away...."-- There is a "Tipping Point"--.....and on my own analysis---it might be time to show a decent hand .... and put same 'on the table' by this Tuesday or Wednesday .... sort of, time range....

And as I said before....although one good hand is okay and good--it is best to sometimes .... play it out ....through a few more rounds.... before "taking off the dark sun glasses:-- and declaring your position.....

Have been saying now for a while; that Patience Pays-- well, to my mind; patience might ....start ...on the FIRST state, to soon be ....now hopefully well rewarded.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.