1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Rights Issue, page-15

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think there are sufficient efficiency losses in a green hydrogen production to make it not the complete energy replacement. The fact that batteries can almost output as much as what was put in makes them a far better energy storage option in the short term (of the energy usage).

I see hydrogen fuel cells giving the consumer electric car further mileage as required or like a backup option when stuck somewhere. hydrogen production alone already results in close to 45% of energy losses when seperating the hydrogen from water, plus a further 55% loss following that on combustion to make electricity, making the use of hydrogen to be roughly 25% efficient. You also probably won't see hydrogen used as short-term storage for household use.

I assess Hydrogen will probably make its mark where diesel is currently in use today such as construction vehicles, long haul trucks, shipping boats etc. or in airliners which currently use av-gas

There would also be options for lithium batteries to be switched out of vehicles once someone comes up with a universal standard battery interface. which would be practical for long haul trucks or buses.

So I forsee lithium to have a lifetime well beyond 10 years (50?), and which will work in harmony with hydrogen storage until some kind of portable fusion reactor technology is available.

When altura is in full production, I do doubt we'll be reaping the rewards of a demand wave similar to that which we're currently in/riding, but commodity values go up and down and more lithium supply is what is needed within the next decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $15.03K 470.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343024 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 40806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.