LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

rights Issue, page-25

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Hey, everyone. I rang Automic just now and spoke to an individual there who had helped me with something both yesterday and last week. I explained posters' above concerns and read aloud to him @sulfur's post yesterday and @Jeff1965's this afternoon. He said he and other colleagues at Automic have fielded questions from shareholders about the Computershare calls.

He put me on hold to speak to a supervisor and came back with the same information you provided us @mechanic about Lepidico contracting Georgeson to enquire about uptake of the SPP and also to provide feedback to the company, adding that Computershare bought out Georgeson in 2003. He said he has done such work, that it's not unusual.

He explained that Georgeson/Computershare wouldn't have information about your other holdings @sulfur. In my earlier call to Automic (Lepidico's actual share registry), from only my name, he was able to see my daughter's and my 4 accounts (including our SMSF, which doesn't contain our name). He also could see the entitlements we'd taken up earlier in the week, but not the ones I'd paid for that morning by EFT using Osko, which is immediate. So yes, @sulfur as you say, "There seems to be some slack areas between Lepidico, Automatic and Computershare in updating information once rights are accepted."

@Jeff1965, the Automic representative agreed your call was very odd. He logged onto HotCopper to read your post himself. I don't understand how what you explained could even be possible, given that the transaction is between us (individual shareholders) and Automic. If I were you, I would be contacting Lepidico about this. They will already have received feedback from Automic and hopefully Georgeson too, but next week when the dust has settled, I'll ring them as well. In all other regards, our management are professional in their dealings, but the conduct described in this thread imo doesn't reflect well on our company.

Ending with better news, when I rang Automic yesterday on another matter, the rep asked if I was calling about LPD. My brain did a bit of a cartwheel, because I hadn't even given my name yet, wondering did my telephone number come through their system and identified my holdings? I asked, "How did you know?" He said something along the lines of, "Well, that's the one that's about at the moment." I'm hoping the rep pre-empting my enquiry indicates Lepidico's SPP is receiving lots of interest and a large uptake. Oversubscribed would be excellent, as long as they don't scale back our shortfall share requests. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.709K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 36029522 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51506696 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.