AMD 25.0% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

rights issue, page-2

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Scrag, We meet again. We must use the same broker as it seems we follow the same stocks?

I saw this announcement too and cringed initially. What is it at the moment? seems every second company is shaking the Tin.

If I were you I would give this one some serious thought.

My own research shows that they own the other half of AGO's Pardoo iron project. Although SEG have claimed it to be a nickel project. I wouldnt be surprised if they re-evaluate this project as an iron play after the exploration they are planning. It makes sense, as the pilbara is littered with Iron and based on what AGO has proved up I wouldnt be at all surprised if the resource continues into the SEG land holding.

If this proves to be the case this thing will fly as it has a nice tight structure and there seems to be alot of focus on the second tier iron producers (FMG, AGO and MGX) following the chinese trying to reject the current IO contract price.

I see a bright future for these second liners, and am hoping SEG can join that group! They certainly have the right real estate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6.36K 3.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
157 482768098 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 54257043 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.