ATQ 0.00% 43.0¢ atomic resources limited

Hi dulux, I have always respected your posts. You are one of the...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi dulux, I have always respected your posts. You are one of the greats. Its neat to find you are posting on a stock I am interested in. I'm surprised about your comment "C box for extra shares.... has does not 'send' ".

With your experience, I'da thought you'da know just how these forms work.

My entitlement was for 3000 ATQ ($315) which was hardly worth my while. Lots of holders don't subscribe because such a small amount just isn't worth their trouble.

On Thursday 17/9 at 14:40pm I Bpaid $2,100. Today (Fri 18/9) I was so impressed by the way ATQ was moving up and how there were no sellers that I BPaid another $2100 at 12:10pm. Then when ATQ got a large buy ($18K @ 15c) and hit 15.5c soon after, I BPaid another $2100 at 14:55pm. So hopefully I'll get 60,000 ATQ at 10.5c come 28Sep (2nd Monday from now). Can't wait!

I trust the sub-underwriters including your broker can't unfairly influence who gets the ATQ shortfall and the shareholders who apply for the shortfall get first right to the ATQ shortfall as per the Prospectus;

4.5 last paragraph says "Any Shares not taken up by Shareholders under the Shortfall Offer will be allocated to the Underwriters."

With Item 3 "The Offer is fully underwritten and any Shares not taken up by Shareholders pursuant to the Offer or the shortfall Offer (discussed below) will be allocated to the Underwriters.." it is clear to me the shareholders who apply through the form for the shortfall get first pick before the underwriters.

When you BPay you don't need fill the application forms - just send your money and Computershare work out from the amount of the BPay what you are paying for. Hope this helps. Good luck with what is left of the shortfall through your sub-underwriter broker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.