KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

yeah always a problem when directors don't take up their "quota"...

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    yeah always a problem when directors don't take up their "quota" IMO and not perceived real good in the market. As to why it fell short - anyones guess - and everyone would have their own reasons as to why they didn't dip any further into their pockets for this one. Did you take up your CR entitlements and if not why not? - that would partly answer your question.
    I didn't take mine up because of the direction taken over the last 12 months with that legal kerfuffle that I couldn't see how it was beneficial for the company and the legals it must have cost for from what I can determine a nil result (geez), the way in which the base metal projects after being touted as being great assets having exploration "suddenly" ceased then on to the next project and so on. am concerned at the direction of the company and late last year an ANN commenting on how good the projected income was to be then SILENCE. the silence concerned me greatly!! and I still am concerned. there always seems to be something that prevents a clear run here. anyhow am happy to be corrected in any of my comments as they are IMO and I could have missed something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.