TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

I have been instrumental in finding Willem,but I did not put him...

1. jrv
    436 Posts.
    I have been instrumental in finding Willem,but I did not put him on the Board , the dutch investors including Klaas did.
    I think noboddy knows what the directors did and if their pay package is justified.Mark for instance has other interests how much of his time has been and will be spent on TZL? ,the same for Kenneth and the non executive director Willem. Should we compare time spent or the effictiveness of that time.I think from the legal and financial side the australian directors have been very effective .On the operational side I have some questionmarks ,but I am willing to forgive those , realizing all the smokescreens the previous Board put on their way. I hope operations will run smoothly from now on (Willem is a strong operationel guy who gave his ideas and input there) .I do not want to vote against the pay packages ,but would love to see some better and tougher hurdles for granting the additional rights and options.For instance ,cashflow possitive as stated ,combined with some revenue targets.
    Further i am a bit dissapointed about all the remarks about the management , Mark is the best since slized bread and the rest of the directors is rubbish and do not deserve their pay,is that a well thought off opinion ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.