TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

Ok guys,Time to get real.I have voted for all resolutions and...

1. 202 Posts.
    Ok guys,
    Time to get real.
    I have voted for all resolutions and hope that they are passed and we can move on asap.

We can all sit here debating who gets what and how much has each person done ... but the ones complaining weren't very vocal when the company needed support to remove Sigalla and crew, why are we complaining now???

Ask youself these questions:
    Would YOU have taken on such a great mess of a company after it was almost financially destroyed?
    Would YOU like to have been dragged through court in order to get back money which you had nothing to do with?
    Would YOU have spent precious time on a company which almost (and still can) go to ruin?

If the answer is YES, then wouldn't you do all this to be rewarded? To make sure your name hadn't been tarnished, to guarantee your efforts weren't wasted on rebuilding a struggling company -- these guys are business men remember. They didn't start the company they can just possible save it, if they can - they should be rewarded.

If your answer is NO, then why would, or should anyone else? These guys have actually put a lot on the line, and could have easily walked away when it looked to be too much work... but they didn't, and we should be happy.

I considered my investment to be wiped off the board. If I can get half or most of it back then I will be 100% greatful, and will do what I can to make that happen.

How many chances do you need???
    Get on with it .. move on and up.

Cheers
    Warren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $5.562K 227.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.