STO 0.13% $7.96 santos limited

I own a lot of STO , bought them all the way down from 8 bucks,...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    I own a lot of STO , bought them all the way down from 8 bucks, I think 8 or 9 , who cares about a dollar at this point , Yesterday I was disappointed , today I'm excited , lol

Sto went up today , up off its lows , that's the start of an up ward trend one would think.

Im not sure if we will get out of this with our shirts or not , but one thing I am certain of is that when the smoke clears, the dust settles and the rain clouds dissipate we will all be standing upright , we may be winners , we maybe looser s , I am not sure which at this point , But !!!! what I am sure of is !! if I am alive , fit , well, breathing , dreaming jogging , cooking , shopping ready to get stuck into it next week again come what may , I will be a bloody big winner , Life is a hell of a ride , you don't need money but it helps , every one has an opinion , but no one knows , do what you think is right with this stock , if it goes pear shaped , well take it on the chin , hop into some thing else in a different sector till energy comes back and it will come back.

But if you wake up in the morning your a long way in front of those who won't.

Good luck guys and gals , I,ll but the bubbly when this thing hits 7 bucks again.

Lets see how good this Scott really is.

PA31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.96
Change
0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $25.85B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.00 $8.00 $7.92 $56.82M 7.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 46134 $7.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.97 55286 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.