IBA iba health group limited

Same here, existing holdings + rights - this has the ingredients...

1. 84 Posts.
    Same here, existing holdings + rights - this has the ingredients of becoming a great Australian healthcare/IT company with success overseas (e.g. likes of resmed).

IT infrastructure is behind other industries such as banking and finance, particularly here in Australia. Check out what NEHTA is doing.

In Australia, we do not even have serious electronic medical records in Major public hospitals. Medical entries are mostly written by hand. General practice has become computerised, but still has a long way to go in integrating itself and becoming 'online' with other healthcare services. The universal medical record remains elusive still.

Furthermore, many of the growth areas in Asia are starting off with a smaller burden of legacy systems allowing computerised systems to by built with less hassle, from the ground up. IBA is making commendable inroads into these markets.

Healthcare IT is a massive industry and IBA is now a major international player. I will be holding IBA Health stock for 10+ years provided company and industry dynamics continue to improve or remain stable.

I have already been incrementally building up my position over the last few years, I have seen followed closely enough to take the personal view that they know how to deliver. My only regret was that they did not seize control of Medical Director (via HCN) which was snapped up by Primary Health. It remains the dominant patient management software in Australian general practice. Anyhow, best look forward. There are much bigger opportunities out there for IBA.....

Let's wait and see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.