RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

Hi HP."To your knowledge is Redivium able to dump any of the 10m...

1. 4,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    Hi HP.

"To your knowledge is Redivium able to dump any of the 10m shares on the market?"

As far as I know, they can dump them.

"7D.4 says no to voluntary escrow but 7F.3 says any sale must comply with secondary sales provision.
    What does this mean?"

My interpretation is they're not held in escrow & RIL is free to dump the shares, but must notify the market if they dump within 12 months from yesterday.

"CLZ share price is not a good look. In 12 months time the shares could be worthless. The 500k from selling as soon as possible would be great in the kitty."

You might be right, it's the result of constant SP consolidations followed by more dilution.

I think CLZ is getting some funding from a Crypto company in Switzerland. I haven't been following too closely over on that side of the fence for a while, but that Crypto company could seize CLZ assets if the debt isn't repaid. That would mean the gold in the ground would be owned by the Crypto company, which is fine by them as they want to market a gold-backed cryptocurrency. I'm hoping for a SP spike in CLZ soon where RIL could dump at least half of its holdings, perhaps it could raise another $1 million, I don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.01K 6.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8189465 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.