RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

”Original Equipment Manufactures and giga factories is likely to...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    ”Original Equipment Manufactures and giga factories is likely to lag somewhat behind collection compliance schemes”.

Collection compliance scheme feedstock was the idea in principle to fill the gap between now and when feedstock from giga factories and end of life EV batteries become sufficiently available. Now major European auto manufacturers have decided to push out their plans until mid next decade. Along with it Rediviums source of feedstock and business plan.
    To me that’s now a very long “lag period” and seems likely we will be depending on collection schemes for the next decade unless European auto manufacturers don’t change course from wasting billions on ICE development and delayed mass EV production.
    That’s why I’m asking about Chinese car manufacturers being a potential feedstock source for RIL.
    By forming joint ventures with European car manufacturers and building plants in Europe the Chinese won’t have to pay tariffs and their cars will be much more appealing to Europeans to buy because they are made locally and will be more affordable.
    The Chinese are the only ones taking the EV revolution by the throat. The rest are looking at their feet kicking stones.
    There are so many Chinese EV makers now and probably more to come. The European car market is ripe for the picking and affordable locally made BEV’s could be happening this decade if the Chinese decide to manufacture in Europe and the EU agree. RIL won’t have to wait around for legacy auto to pull their finger out mid next decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 168000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7859495 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.