VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Well, I can probably give u a better idea of the local...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Well, I can probably give u a better idea of the local communities thoughts on where VMS is at. A family member approached me and asked me how he would go about buying those Venture shares. He obviously has put two and two together in his own way and I must say he surprised me and my wife with the amount he wanted to invest but he admitted he had never bought shares before in his life! We just spent a significant amount of time helping him start up his share trading account! We will assist him to buy as soon as his money is transferred into his new trading account. As I said.. surely this company can’t hide the fact much longer that there is a shippable amount of ore ready to go along with locals commenting on all the extra trucks carting from that area and I’ve heard many people now ask what is with all that orange gravel stuff in that shed out at south Burnie??? It seems all of Tasmania knows, but most shareholders don’t! Buy in people.. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one loving this cheap share price… isn’t that right @Charlieinvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $125.5K 6.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7299478 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 285855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.