VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Riley Iron Ore Mine - Progress, Photos and Calculations, page-1195

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    All you have to do is post the facts to support your claim.

That's it. That's all you have to do.

Amazing I know, but that's the solution. Just post real evidence to support your claims.

Not " a bloke down the pub told me ".

Not " back in my day stories ".

Not an empty claim saying " I'm a physicist, engineer, neurosurgeon, inventor of the internet " etc without providing a ounce of proof.

Just plain old boring facts will do. That will sort out any challenge, any day of the week.

Note: There's a vast difference between having an opinion and a factless claim. e.g. my favorite color is blue.

That's a personal opinion. No one can argue that.

As opposed to certain plants growing in a co2 enriched atmosphere inside a greenhouse is exactly the same as the atmosphere of the planet.

I find it absolutely hilarious that those criticising modern life and other demographics with their stories about " back in my day " and the claim that " I've got 90 years of experience which trumps your scientific and engineering facts " are now sooking when someone calls them out on the internet for blatantly lying. They are taking it personally because they have made it personal.

If you choose to lie in an attempt to mislead others then you deserve to be called out. The internet is a wonderful place. It helps people become better informed in ways that we've never seen before.
    However, when others try and mislead those learning, it is almost criminal imo.

They will get no mercy from me.

We've all met bs artists in real life and we all know how they react when they are challenged in public. Seems it's the same on the internet. They are attention seekers that have personal issues that they should have dealt with long ago or they are just trolls.

Threatening legal action because someone has accused you of lying . ( When you have ).

Now, where have I heard that done before ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $249.4K 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2197206 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6868165 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.