VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

SIGH… for the first time Navarone, I agree with you! But please...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    SIGH… for the first time Navarone, I agree with you! But please … explain the rest as to what I said after this little game became apparent. You obviously did not take what I have said in my other posts seriously when I started calling out things that are perhaps sensitive to be discussed as @Charlieinvest also pointed out! Things stopped! I informed this forum, and shot my own credibility to pieces to forewarn them of this coming Fiasco and most likely falling share price due to certain ….how could u say it… factors … Co-ordinated down ramping along with nothing but sweet silence and misinformation showing up everywhere! After I put two and two together it was obvious to me what was to occur after the event! But almost like a well rehearsed play, certain characters showed up screaming that the sky was falling in! You have been the ring leader of that. Any fool who knows how the game is played knows why you are here! You are irrelevant long term! I just hope the poor mums and dads who have been panicked out of their shares are feeling ok! But you wouldn’t care about that I wouldn’t imagine…doesn’t quiet serve your interests very well now does it ol friend wink wink ;-) ;-) I know that you are trying to ruin my credibility…as all the long termers here know, I did that to myself trying to warn people! So I don’t care one iota … my character here is proven… more than I can say for u ol friend ;-) I’m sure you’re a nice guy and I do understand the reasons behind your agenda so no hard feelings! I wish u well I will also ask you now to stop trying to bait people so u can fill this forum up with rubbish. Please… just talk about the fundamentals of this stock! If u cannot play nicely, then you will make your agenda even clearer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64739 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.