CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Hi allIf anyone is sick of me posting please let me know, I'm...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Hi all

If anyone is sick of me posting please let me know, I'm happy to stop because I understand people can get a bit testy when someone posts unsubstantiated information.
    I know its all rumours and not official talk but for those that sold yesterday , I've been told our friends Cannacord picked up another 8.7 million shares yesterday. They appear to be slowly building a sizeable position.
    Keeping in mind they are in bed with Chalice, why are they so eager to build a holding in VMS. Just my curiosity asking, why would you spend several weeks accumulating shares in a fledgling mining company. A question for everyone to ponder, I don't have the answer but I have several theories which I will keep to myself lest I be accused of ramping. Join the dots, might all end up being nothing but like everything else time will tell. For now I'm happy to read it as a good sign that someone like Cannacord want a piece of us.

And just to be clear I am as frustrated as everyone else with the delays and lack of transparency from our head office, but that's ok. I'd rather see AR go about the task of getting the plant 100%, getting more drilling done at Kulin etc. then worrying abut responding to phone calls and emails from shareholders.
    Lack of announcements is no reason to sell ( unless you need the money) because I don't see any changes to our fundamentals unless of course
    " there is no Riley Mine " and its all a set up and AR has been blatantly lying about everything we have.

Anyway every day is a day closer. Have a good day everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.