CRI 16.7% 1.4¢ critica limited

Riley Iron Ore Mine - Progress, Photos and Calculations, page-427

1. 2,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Aliasdavejay: I for one remember the saga with the dry screen WELL TO WELL and called the BOD out.....
    Having said that....I’m trying to limit my posts on HC purely because the negativity is "deafening".....But, just so you all know Andrew and the Team have been in Kalgoorlie at the "Diggers and Dealers show." which has now ended as of yesterday......Whilst this is good for the Company, it may not be sitting to well with MANY share holders expecting "PRODUCTIVE NEWS WHICH IS WELL OVER DUE".....It is very frustrating while we wait, there is not much people can do about it as yet....For those of you and I suspect MANY we have more than one BOD member, so let’s not just Single A.R out, our AGM is not to far off.....If people are not happy with the Flow of information to Share holders then I suggest the best course of Action is to change the BOD....Assuming the top 20 is holding 24% of our Registry, I think this would be the best course of Action for those not satisfied.....People on here do not know me, as I do not know most on here, but I’m getting as frustrated as most of you.....I suggest people Ring the office do not Email as most CEO's won’t put anything in writing for obvious reasons....Considering all our Team were made in "Kalgoolie", I would expect we will hear something ASAP....I MEAN ASAP!!!!!, "HEARD THAT A.R"......For me these Discovery Events are useless, unless they are giving new information and of course getting new investors.....None of this makes sense unless we are in full production and receiving Income.....I'm am still very positive on VMS and will not be selling any shares.....HOWEVER, MY PATIENCE IS RUNNING THIN AND BEING TESTED....
    I urge people to contact the office IMMEDIATELY and demand a response, rather than posting Negative shit on this site.

I agree with Coddles, the Company should be on a regular basis giving us operational updates, all well and good some share holders may get this from phone calls.....But there is now a need for transparency and regular production updates.

PLEASE SHOW YOUR THUMBS OF APPROVAL, IF MY FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS AGREE.

Last edited by posiedon ark: 05/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.