VMS 5.88% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Riley Iron Ore Mine - Progress, Photos and Calculations, page-670

1. mah
    1,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Hi Charlieinvest, there is no ethnic in this world ! You need to wake up and look around ! We are going to have soon a guy in this planet who will have over one trillion dollar ! and treat his employees badly (Amazon) , Where is the ethics! We have billions of animals in the so called “factory farming “ where is the ethics ? We create wars for profit making ! Where is the ethics! You must be kidding me ! Maybe behind the close doors some deals has been done ! I am not sure and as you said is difficult to prove and we all know that in the share market the SP is manipulated all the time by powerful media , groups or individuals for their own benefit. I think people who don’t understand the fundamentals of a company and panicking and selling have to blame themselves only. I bought yesterday and I am relaxed and will buy more if goes down further! I buy because of potential of this small company especially for its TIN . I might be wrong and in two years time the SP still being 10 cents or much lower but this is my calculated risk and I don’t allow my mental health and well being being effected by ups and down of the SP .
    I believe if we are not prepared to see the SP going down and panicking , then we should not be in the share market in the first place ! we should keep our money in the bank and get perhaps one percent interest ! Very safe !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.356K 361.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4601066 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3385444 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.