CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Riley Iron Ore Mine - Progress, Photos and Calculations, page-946

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Thanks for your honest response
    And no I wouldn't tell you " why don't you sell". What you do is your business not mine
    I agree with you about management at the moment. I've made my feelings very clear on that and I think they have a lot to answer for with our current share price. But AR has also done some amazing things. Some of the land he's acquired is scary good and he's beaten some big boys to the punch picking up these plots for VMS.
    I semi agree with you about down ramping or up ramping affecting share price. It could affect it a pip or 2 but certainly not to the extent we are encountering at the moment.
    Your choice on selling obviously but I really believe you will miss out on some of the things to come. Yes management haven't been great at the moment but I do believe AR is currently juggling a lot of balls in the air and I'm ok to cut him some slack. But something needs to happen this week with regards to Riley.
    I'm so confident of what's to come and our overall potential that I have picked up another 200k shares at 10c this morning.

Anyway have a good day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $0 39

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4527216 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1685984 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.