CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Riley, page-105

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964
    Firstly Thank you very bloody much - NOT
    That little party I had at the pick 5.8/5.9 has now ended and today If I want more I will have to pay up.
    Looks like you can kiss the 5's entry goodnight we move into 6's and soon 7's and so on because this VMS is moving from a boy stock to becoming a Man quite soon. So very undervalued. DYOR.
    Bit dirty on you lot because I reckon it was all that positive posting over Easter which has helped to kick the VMS a long.
    Anyway the VMS is still very good buying.
    How is this for some irony posiedon ark.
    After our discussion about that massive Tin/Tungsten deposit we have just lurking in the background which I think will be a worth a fortune down the track for our VMS.
    I walk in the family room and the troops are about to watch a movie they have picked and I am told to keep quiet of course.
    Movie is about computer hackers.
    I am watching this movie and the premise of it is the Bad guy buys $70mil worth of futures contracts at market on the price of Tin as he is about to shut down the pumps via a hacking virus that take all the toxic water from their Tin mines in China and as they are the biggest and it will cause the price of Tin to sky rocket and he will make a sheer fortune.
    TIN - No not the rintintin.
    TIN
    All thru this movie I am thinking I can't believe this all the recent buying on VMS because I pumped about our Tin deposit and then you PA are telling me about the grubby mines they have in China and here is movie story line based on it.
    Anyway I reckon it was a sign from the BIG guy above that we here at VMS will go like no tomorrow eventually.
    Get the feeling bit of news flow soon with updates.
    All good great to see this price action today.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $75.64K 6.600M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1171408 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1613973 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.