VMS 2.94% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Riley, page-121

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Thanks Pos but I just took some at 6.2, I have now reached my Goal of 15 million (combined entities). I am done and dusted. Let the games begin.
    Mr Bolulo I helped reduce the 6.2c sell.
    I really have enjoyed reading all your analysis over Easter. As I have previously said Tasmania is where it is all at. Iron Ore, Tin then Tungsten. What happens in the West is a bonus.I run my own Business and I can tell you Cash flow is King and that is what Riley is going to give us in the first instance. Financial Institutions will lend to Company's that have Cash flow. They will be tripping over our Perth doorstep to lend us money if the BOD want it. I would like to see the Company borrow to develop the mine at Mt Lindsay and use 20% of the cash generated for a Dividend and the balance after loan repayments to further explore our WA assets. There would be huge asset writes on expenditure in the current environment.

We will be a different Company in 2 months time. (all things being equal) with the commissioning of the Wet screening plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $42.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.356K 361.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.