VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

I hope the good times (and I/O prices) don't end too soon. More...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I hope the good times (and I/O prices) don't end too soon. More higher grade I/O is being bought from Brazil because it is less dirty, thus reducing pollution - especially in China. Goldman Sachs suggests $110 in 4th quarter and $100 in 2022. We better get cracking!!!

Tangshan, China’s top steelmaking city, said last month it will punish firms that either have not taken the steps spelled out under its emergency anti-pollution plan or have illegally discharged pollutants, following weeks of smog in northern China.PORT STOCKPILES IN CHINA CONTINUE TO HOLD NEAR THE HIGHEST LEVEL SINCE MAY 2019Daily crude steel output at major steel mills in China stood at 2.3 million tonnes in the first ten days of April, according to the China Iron and Steel Association, up 2.9% from end-March and having jumped 16.9% on an annual basis.Analysts with Huatai Futures also noted that price spread between spot cargoes and futures is relatively big now, which leaves room for futures prices to increase.Shipments from Australia and Brazil — China’s two major iron ore suppliers — fell by 4.04 million tonnes to 24.04 million tonnes as of April 9 from the week earlier, data from Mysteel consultancy showed.Port stockpiles in China continue to hold near the highest level since May 2019.Goldman Sachs expects the market to enter a surplus in the second half of the year on higher Brazilian exports, bank analysts wrote in a note, adding they see prices falling back to $110 a ton by the fourth quarter and below $100 in 2022.(With files from Bloomberg and Reuters)Share

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.