VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Riley, page-362

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    Rather than continually going over same sheet different day.
    Some of the older postings from some of the wise members of HC that have posted with some great intel and relevance for today and tomorrow and so on are on threads from this year.
    See quite a few that are doing some figs and research like the Strangelove who are no dummies and seek to justify their investment in the VMS.
    I respect that I have done same.
    Some will look at our VMS recent run and think is it a done deal perhaps.
    But this could not be further from the truth.
    VMS "Story" is only now to begin a magnificent journey.
    I laugh because I was watching a finance report last night and as we are all versed now on China well and truly in a nutshell "cracking the sheets" with us and playing all kinds of games with our exports to them, the ONE thing that continually stands out and is repeated over and over again is their insatiable appetite for one product in particular is our own Iron Ore.
    This only continues to grow as they are in reality STUFFED well and truly without it and they know it.
    Guys it is just amazing to think that with what America wants to do near future with their economic plans and trust me while watching Bloomberg finance for hours last night they are in an incredible buoyant bubble and there is at present no holding them back.

IO future prediction for supply/demand is in a word "Staggering" it really is.
    TIN future prediction for supply demand in a word "Staggering" it really is.
    To think that the VMS SP is at a lowly .12 cents to me is also "staggering" and hence why am such a Bull about VMS and have been for a while based on the above and below.

This is a post form the very smart Mr.Ark from the 14/02/21 who I am sure will not mind me re-posting because it is a True Gem and sits with some others in a captured folder of highlights in my research.
    Mr.Ark is responding to Mr.Boffa and Mr.Chiller who are also no slouches as well when it come to intellect and decent Intel for us all to gather on the VMS.
    Next week for VMS holders will be very interesting to say the least I am expecting Big next week in regards to news. So due.
    Important point the IO and Tin price at 14/02/21 was nowhere near where it is today....you do the calcs.......
    Enjoy for those just entering, recently entered or just thinking bout it...please read with care not a glance its contents are pointy & detailed -

Post #: 50974749
    Hi everyone, it may pay people to go back and have a look at old drilling reports Mt.Lindsey.....There is reason it has been listed on the international strategic minerals list at number (1)......Also, you'll will be pleased to know that there is plenty of credits including but not limited to Osmium and Iridium.....Osmium / Iridium worth over $5,000 a Troy oz.....Generally, these minerals are found in Gold bearing areas.....Listening to the interview AR did mention that there is also facility if needed under the strategic minerals alliance.....I think with a little luck our SP can go to at $4+. When a CEO / GEO makes a statement that he believes his company can be a $4 to $5 company.....That should speak volumes. He's no fool, he knows what he is doing.

Also, Boffa and Chiller....Only 10% has been drilled on Mr Lindsey. At the time they only needed to confirm a mineable resource, which they have....So, who knows how much more we may find once we start mining that mountain......As for valuation of 15 cents when Riley kicks off, I would expect it to be closer to 60 cents on today's Iron-Ore prices.....and forget about discounts for 57fe......We have the lowest cost operation anywhere in Australia with a zero strip ratio. This is the main reason why we do not need to stock pile any more then 2000 tonnes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $93.27K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 11825157 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 461503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.