UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Hi ross,good post,I think we will see more info like this coming...

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi ross,

good post,

I think we will see more info like this coming out in the next few weeks as more analysts look into this deal.

Its pretty obvious that its not really common sence to sell your company for less then the last corner stone investor was prepared to pay to take a 12% stake.

Unless you do not believe in your companies prospects or the resource you have, we all know that this is not the case.

It just makes one wonder why UMC did not become part of the iron ore alliance.

I can smell a rat on many issues here with the managment, and hope that we get some more inside in the next few weeks what is really going on here.

One thing is for sure CRM had a plan, their own plan, like BHP an RIO have theirs and for their own benefit.

For that reason I think we may not have seen the last offer from CRM, just to stir the pot and bring the anti competition argument up again.

The chinese are determent to get cheaper iron ore as it is the foundation stone where they have to build their huge growing economy on for decades to come.

In this proces they have already put iron ore price negotiaters from Rio behind bars.

Do you really think that they will let BHP get away THAT easy with the current CHINESE issue regarding UMC and BHP???

I think we could be on a winner

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.