RIM 6.00% 5.3¢ rimfire pacific mining limited

hi geko great to another mind contributing to the RIM threads....

1. 151 Posts.
    hi geko

great to another mind contributing to the RIM threads. We all think this stock has serious potential, however a few of us that have been longer term shareholders have become a little dismayed at the lack of speed that information is being fed through. Also of concern (up until the AUS funding received) has been the cash required.

As an example:
    March quarter 2014 - payments on exploration and evaluation - $818k
    Projected June quarter 2014 spend - $450k
    **Why would we be almost having our exploration activity at this point in time??

The speed and proliferation of market updates appears very slow for the ramp up in activity post Sept quarter 2013.

We have an administration expense that is taking up over $700k per annum and appears to be growing.

We have suppliers that have been paid in shares as opposed to cash...maybe they know something on the ground that the rest of the market has not yet been advised?

And now we have 4 active drill regions under way...whilst halving the exploration spend...how does this work?? Scatter gun??

and so my concern is - many of us think there is something exciting in the ground up there...our MD even said 18 months ago we appear to sitting on a multi million ounce gold resource...BUT things dont seem to gelling as they may well should.

I guess lets not forget, almost 10 years ago RIM was started as a pure platinum play...yes that was 10 years ago.

Things seem to move slowly at RIM. I just hope we dont suffer massive dilution or get taken out just as things start to heat up and we dont get to share in rewards for our perseverance.

Like you Geko, i will keep having a dabble as the share price ducks under 2c

Good look all and lo forward to hearing your thoughts on our little RIM and progress as the picture develops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $601.4K 11.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 226139 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1000000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.