AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Rincon Lithium Project Expanded., page-21

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    only partially agree with you Billyen.

We must be mindful of the number of employees AGY has on its books. A chairmen who is not involved with the day to day running of AGY, an accountant, a secretary and a MD Geo. Having a small number of employees will be at the detriment of some area's lacking focus.

We know who is doing all the work and has worked his butt off to pull together the story so far. JZ has previously stated marketing of the company is a weakness and one that requires improvement. His objective so far has been to set a solid foundation that sets the company up and one that can be marketed on something tangible rather than fluff. A story with solid fundamentals will attract investment, not a story full of bollocks that we see regularly elsewhere. With investment will come additional resources that can be dedicated to marketing and communicating the great story unfolding.

Yes I agree having AGY on the shop window is what we all want and I have no doubt we will see this improve. Attending the forum in China and presenting this micro company to a huge market is a shop window I bet many others would only dream of being on. The story will continue to unfold and be told in due course, resources permitting.

We must be spreading our tentacles, checkout the below, copy and paste all of it into your browser. AGY being used to educate those on technicals, good stuff;

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa...W46VVM&usg=AFQjCNH5wDklBoBdtGlD6pPJDQsJZvt1Tw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.