AGY 2.17% 4.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Rincon -"Use it or lose it!", page-14

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I must say, after DMOR using every PR about Enirgi, LSC, Daijin, etc, etc; I cannot find one single reference to PPM or % figures for Li2CO3 and, as stated above by @billyen, et.al.; the words "designed to produce" is used in every citation -- even the PR regarding their first successful run of the DXP plant! One would, as has been said, expect to hear good news "shouted from the rooftops" from here to Vancouver!

This is passing strange indeed. And where are the Offtake Agreements, Battery Companies, EV Manufacturers announcements from either or both LSC & Enirgi??

And with respect to Wayne Richardson, once CEO of both LSC and Enirgi, and whose name figures largely in this winter's PR, his name is nowhere to be found on the Enirgi Corporate Governance roster or indeed anywhere on Enirgi's website. And then there is this from 10 days ago:

TORONTO, Nov. 15, 2017 /CNW/ - LSC Lithium Corporation ("LSC" or the "Company") (TSXV:LSC) announces that Mr. Wayne Richardson will no longer serve as director and Chairman of the Company. Mr. Richardson served on the LSC Board of Directors as an Enirgi Group Corporation ("Enirgi Group") nominee pursuant to the relationship agreement between LSC and Enirgi Group. At this time, Enirgi Group has not proposed a new nominee to the LSC Board of Directors. Mr. Stephen Dattels, a current director and co-founder of the Company, has been appointed Chairman of the Company.

The way remuneration packages are designed for a CEO position, instead of Wayne keeping his options open one would think he would have kept his options -- and shares -- held very close to his chest for the life of the Salar if the DXP process were as revolutionary and productive as Enirgi has taken great pains not to point out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $66.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $5.581K 118.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 61224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.