AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

Rincon -"Use it or lose it!", page-78

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    UPDATE:

The Dajin news publicly confirm what I’ve been hearing. To be honest, I was surprised to see Dajin state other companies business so publicly.

I started this thread for a reason.
    In my first post I mentioned that I thought equity might be swapped. It now appears that a more logical deal would be for Energi’s/Sentient to accept a farm-in/JV arrangement from AGY.
    This would cost AGY nothing and be a massive coup for them and blow away anything anyone expected from them or any ASX Li developer.

This JV IMO would need at least 20% of Enirgi’s Rincon lease rights maybe more? Remember, my belief is Enirgi may loss 100% if it’s shown they aren’t active on Rincon. Also, remembering that PA has close ties to the Salta mining minister.

I have no idea on the variables of the deal. Is the current 77.5% structure thrown in or is is separate? Or does Enirgi throw a few buck in to start S3? Lots of different was to set this up. Knowing Jerko/Alex and PA are the perfect trio to be doing the deal is very reassuring.

What’s exciting for me as a shareholder in AGY now is I think you have to throw the 10,000 tones out the window. Even Energi was planning on 50k. I think a NEW S3 with new Energi land from Sentient starts at 30k. ( bth/fonzie would need to make a new spreadsheet or just times by 3 his 10k figure)

AGY is STIL saying they are after more land and this make perfect business sense for both AGY and Sentient. If Sentient lose all of Rincon because they weren’t “actively “ using it by order of the Salta mining minister...that would be a disaster for them. It now appears that this has a higher chance of happening.

Lastly, and I’ll let you DYOR on this....there is a business connection between AGY mgmt and the new CEO of Energi. A small world indeed.

I look forward to the day AGY announces this little JV for X amount of not acres or HA but sq.km of Rincon. That would shut a few ppl. up. It’s a lot more plausible then it was a few months ago.

All IMO
    DYOR

I looking forward to quoting this post on announcement day.
    However, I could still be wrong or a deal may not be able to be negotiated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.