ADY 0.00% 0.7¢ admiralty resources nl.

rincons full valuation, page-5

1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I agree clotski: I don't think we have five years. But I thought that ten years ago too! The ability of the Fed to keep talking things up is unbelievable. A friend has been out of the mkts for the last nine months with a pile of cash on the sidelines. My consolation is that I can take a big hit (say 50%) and still be well ahead of where I was six months ago. Still be tearing my hair out though, lol, and probably wouldn't sell anyway being convinced that a big bounce was coming!

It's amazing: Ni has a huge spike. Then retraces a big chunk, and all of a sudden the sky is falling. The prime, overwhelming use for IO is in steel without any Ni in it, but ADY is supposed to suffer because the Ni price has dropped!! Lunacy. IMO one reason for Ni dropping is 'cos Ni steel became to expensive, and people went back to different ways of stopping corrosion, such as paint, colorbond, galvanising etc. This uses MORE IO as there is no Ni content.

I'm sure ADY will be expanding the Li production within five years. Maybe Li won't be used in batteries for ever, but the lead batteries have had a run of 150 years or so. Anyway, eventually somebody will sus out a high % Li alloy. Imagine the demand for a pushbike that only weighs a couple of kilos! Or 50kg weights only 3kg - even I can pump them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.