MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

I got a phone call to-day from someone representing the board...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I got a phone call to-day from someone representing the board and telling me that the board recommends that I vote against the motions. When I said that I would expect that to be the board's recommendation because two directors stood to lose their jobs she said, "No, it is the board which recommends that you vote against the motions."

She obviously does not know that boards are made up of directors.

I have no objection to an ignoramus being used for the job but I do object to shareholders funds being used to pay her. This is tantamount to your local council campaigning on behalf of a sitting councillor at the coming council election and paying the canvasser with ratepayers' funds.

So I asked her by what right the board is campaigning for the individuals and she went silent. At this point I realised that getting any comprehension of what she was doing out of her was like pushing it up hill with a pointed match.

She asked me what I intended to do and I said that I would go to the meeting and listen to both sides. That cheered her up immensely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.