TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Ring Around, page-11

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    PB stated BEFORE the last placement that we had enough funds to see us through to finance.

Wolfee (new kid on the block and claiming to be a long term holder) has stated he like no oppies converted and no C/Rs at this point in time at least until TNG has a higher SP to lessen dilution.
    Good in theory but IF the news over the next two quarters isn't that flash and it's with our usual delays.. I'd say TNG would stagnate if not fall slightly lower than the current sp ... we'd be looking at heavier dilution down the track especially without the options being converted.

As I said before I believe the placement of 3.9mil (26mil shares @14.5c) in April was sought out of concern for the June options not being taken up. It would have been the main contributor in the funds taking us through to finance.
    Two questions I'd be asking PB:
    Why was the last placement sought when previously stated we had the funds leading to finance?
    And were the June options anticipated as part of those funds to see us through to finance?
    If he could answer those questions we'd at least have an idea where our options stood.

Side note..
    TNGs sp while other Vanadium companies are doubling or tripling is stagnant...quite often when a C/R is expected the stocks sp stagnates even falls in anticipation of one.
    We cant blame our no.3 seller anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.